Monday, October 19, 2009

I am all for Motherhood but its hard.

I'm all for Motherhood but sometimes its hard. Scratch that. Motherhood is hard most of the time but I believe that it is worth it. I am a mother of two little girls and although I love it I would say that the birthday of my second daughter was the worst day of my life. The worst day of my life. However, it was also one of the best days because "hey" I just accomplished something amazing. I even got the best prize for that accomplishment. A healthy baby. That sounds a little "hallmark cardish" but I know that it is true. Even though it was my worst day I know my child birthing experience could never compete with the other horror stories I've heard. I wont tell you my story because like I said it is pathetic in comparison but I will tell you that it had nothing to do with genetics and all to do with a nurse that was new to the job. I hold no grudges though. I respect all people in the medical field who are honestly doing their best and I understand that people need to learn. I've just decided that I don't want them to learn on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment