What do you do when you're sick? I used to stay in bed and read a book or watch T.V. Now I can't do that. I still have to get my four year old to and from preschool , make lunch, clean the bathroom, play duck duck goose, wash the dishes, play "Candyland", throw something together for dinner and the list goes on and on. Thankfully, I haven't been feeling as bad the last two days as I did the first of the week and my kitchen is starting to recover. I've decided to "count it as a win" that my oldest was still on time to school today even though my two year old was still in her PJs again. I guess you have to let some unimportant things slide so you can still take care of what has to be done.
Being a mom has made me feel strong. Though this Motherhood experience I found I'm more capable than I thought I was. After I had my first I was like shocked. "I did it. I had a baby." Ever since then I've been happy in the thought. . . If I did that I'll be able to do pretty much anything. I just say to myself. "Hey! Buck-up Little Camper. You had a baby! You can handle this."
I freakin' love you. I appreciate all you've said already on this blog, and I'm so excited to find out what else you'll have to say. And as for others finding this blog, I think you can count on it. Case in point: Today, I left a comment on Pioneer Woman's cooking blog, which I hardly ever do. I happened to read the comment two above mine, which I rarely do, and it was from a lady who said she was 6 months past having triplets. Of course, I'm always impressed with anyone who can do that! I saw that her name was "clickable", so she had a blog, and I clicked her name. Another thing I rarely do. But I went over and started reading her entries, and lo and behold, she's LDS! SO RANDOM! And I was uplifted by her attitude and enjoyed looking at some pics of her darling triplets. Anyway, point is, through some totally random acts I was connected to this other mother (who lives somewhere where it's 102 degrees, so prob California or Texas), and was edified by what she had to say. I have confidence that this will happen with others when they stumble across your blog, as well.
ReplyDeleteAgain, I love you! I'll see you Wednesday!